Quartz Worktops

Quartz Worktops in kitchen with vegetables on topQuartz worktops have been a leading choice for worktops for many years, favoured for the complex range of styles and finishes available, and it's hard-wearing durability.  Quartz worktops are a great choice because they are: Beautiful, Strong, Hygienic and Easy maintenance.

Our Maxtop range provide deeper 40mm Quartz Worktops profile allowing them to replace existing Laminate worktops so you can keep the rest of the kitchen unchanged if you wish.

 

Worktop swap.

Swap your old Laminate for new Quartz worktops.

All the beauty of natural stone with none of the headaches.

Beautiful, Strong, Hygienic and Easy maintenance.

It's the essence of luxury.

No templating, no waiting, no sealing, no fuss. You can have these fitted in a day.

An excellent investment in any home.

 Quartz worktop surfaces are made from 93% quartz and the remaining 7% polymer resin. Quartz has the look and feel of granite but provides a much more consistent and solid colour for your kitchen worktop, without the need for periodic sealing or polishing. Quartz worktops are an engineered stone that is both beautiful and elegant with attributes of natural stone and enhanced colours and impact.

Features of Quartz Worktops

  • Wide selection of attractive and modern styles to choose from
  • Strong & Durable work surface
  • Scratch resistant worktops
  • Easy to clean & maintain
  • Non-porous & hygienic
  • Stain & heat resistant
  • Crystalline quartz appearance
  • Uniform in colour and thickness

To arrange a FREE, no obligation design consultation